Monday 2 September 2013

ICI - Assignment 1

Individual

Task :
We were requited to create a collage illustrating a particular "Construction Industry and Context Within" that we are concerned of.
As for me I have chosen "Construction Industry and The World".
So why the world? Because I'm always interested in different design of buildings in every corner of the world. I would like to know more through this assignment.

I started by gathering the pictures of all the beautiful well known buildings in the world from the internet.
I pasted some of the pictures using a thicker kind of double sided tape to create a 3D texture.
The white dots surrounding the earth were the stars, it indicates that the earth is in the universe.



Group 

Task :
We were required to form a group of 3 members and then to summarize lectures 1 and 2 and illustrate our understanding in any kind of presentation.
I was in charged of summarizing the lecture notes while the other members, Angoline and Lesley were in charge of the drawing and sketches. 


This assignment has helped me to understand more about the built environment.The individual task has acknowledge my views towards the beauty and artistic sides of the buildings around the world. As for the group task, it has helped me understand more about the construction industry, the process of how a construction site works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment