Sunday 8 June 2014

Social Psychology - Assignment 2 (Comic Strip)

This was the second project assigned to us, for this assignment we were divided into groups with 4/5 members in each group by Mr. Shankar. For my group, we had only 3 members but one of them quit course so in the end it was left with only me and Tan Ling Rong.
For this project, we were required to create a comic strip which we need to apply 5 concepts into the story line and present it during class.

Ling Rong and I met up for a few times before we finalized the concepts that we were using and we then worked on the story line together. Everything went on smoothly as we were both cooperating quite well with each other. After creating the story line based on the 5 concepts we had chosen, Ling Rong was the one who drew the comic and I helped to enhance and correct the mistakes done. I helped to write out the theories for all concepts while he helped to do the presentation slides.



During the presentation, I was in charge of explaining our story to the lecturer and class and he explained about how the concepts were applied in the comic. 

After completing this assignment, I had learnt more on how to interact with my teammates at the best without miscommunication or misunderstandings. Besides, it helped me out in presenting the concepts in another form which is different from the first assignment, where we were only required to write journals. Because for this assignment, we were required to "draw" the concepts out instead of using just words. And I have also learnt that the cooperation within group members is rather important to complete the assignment in the fastest and best way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment